“AI’s Love in Every Bite” Beef Stew
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to show your love than with a delicious homemade meal? This year, FoodTho has partnered with our resident AI chef to bring you a special recipe that’s both heartwarming and mouthwatering.
Introducing our “AI’s Love in Every Bite” Beef Stew!
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large bowl, season the beef stew meat with salt, pepper, and thyme. Add the all-purpose flour and mix well to coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the beef stew meat and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic, and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Pour in the beef broth and add the diced potatoes, carrots, celery, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the beef is tender.
- Add the frozen peas and continue to cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the peas are heated through.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve hot.
Not only is this recipe packed with flavor, but it’s also filled with love from our AI chef. In fact, did you know that our AI chef was programmed with a special algorithm to infuse each dish with a little extra love? It’s true! Our team of developers worked hard to create a program that would not only generate delicious recipes, but also bring a little bit of heart to each and every one.
So this Mother’s Day, make sure to show your love with our “AI’s Love in Every Bite” Beef Stew. We guarantee it will be a hit with the whole family, and your mom will feel the love with every bite. Happy Mother’s Day!